General 9 card spread-Lenormand
Phew!!! Honestly, there must me a better way to get the cards in this order than jiggling it around like a puzzle!!
Okay, now that the drama is over, and i will have to buy how to blog for dummies or maybe how to get images to the order that you want for dummies.. I can get my Lenormand hat on and write my first blog.
The above cards are in 9 card layout as per discussion with the lovely Aristede and Spiritsong. I did the above spread today earlier today, nothing particular in mind, so I set the cards a task, I’d like a snapshot for the here and now please, anything goes-work,love,life..etc- and true to form the trusty cards gave me this. By the way- i chose the cards in random fashion and drew 9 cards: the order in which they came out- 26 Book+ 27 Letter+ 32 Moon+ 2 Clover + 12 Birds + 10 Scythe + 31 Sun + 33 Key+ 35 Anchor.
As it is 9 card spread, any time frame is within 3 months really.
1. Book + letter +Moon= unexpected communication (in written form) with an emotional/love component-:) okay, this could potentially be a certain someone 😉 emailing me which has sentimental values to this communication– and it did happen early this morning.
2. Clover+Birds+Scythe- hmm, happy/fortunate discussion getting interrupted- well- email/s overseas /time difference has been a pain- so yes- i guess the flow of communication is interrupted by that- 😦
3. Sun+key+anchor- success for certain at work- this to me- is actually scary, i started a new reasearch project which involves me having to learn a lot of technical stuff, which I started today -after 1 hour I thought- I really hope I am up to this!!
4. Book+Clover+Sun- Breakthrough and overnight success-;) hahahaa– you know– this is me overcoming the obstacle of blog phobia and actually typing this- around midnight by the way– hahaha– overnight success indeed!!
5. Letter+Birds +Key- active penpals/bloggers exchanging opinions– Aristede and Spiritsong- are you reading this..?
6. Moon+scythe+anchor- this is odd- on one hand i think fluctuating mood- the other hand i think separation- which is irreversible-
7.Book+Birds+ Anchor- a suprise/unforeseen event leading to longterm relationship/partner- ok- here’s where the timing thing comes in- if anything is going to happen- it will be in the next 3 months–
8. moon+birds+sun- romantic dates with a bright and sunny outcome– this could also be romantic phonecall with a good outcome
9. Letter+clover+scythe+key- Communication which brings a fortunate/significant decision- Fated(key)
10. Book+Moon+Birds+Sun+Anchor- i see this 2 ways- 1. psychology/spiritual studies with fruitful conversations leading to long term success, or 2. unforeseen event, where lovers meet and the outcome is long term success- or in my opinion long term relationship (LTR) 🙂
Just in case, i’m just adding how the combinations are in a 9 card spread were derived:
1. all the horizontal combinations: 1+2+3, 4+5+6, 7+8+9
2. all the vertical combinations: 1+4+7, 2+5+8, 3+6+9
3. all the diagonal combinations- 1+5+9, 3+5+7
4. Central theme- matters at the core- 2+4+6+8
5. Corner card combinations-synopsis if u will- 1+3+5+7+9
the central card is no 5- core of the matter
cards 1 and 9 significance is that- when read individually- it gives an idea of where is the querant at (1) and where he /she wants to be (9)
in this reading- I infer, at the core the birds signify communication between two people and the stress that comes with it. i am also at a stage of indepth studies(book) and where i want to be is to have stability in all aspects of my life (anchor). yes its true i have an over night success at blogging and thats thanks to the web bloggers aristede and spiritsong(my 2 birds) giving me the boost. My romantic life had a look in as well since i am uncertain where i am at with it being a little complicated- nevertheless it can go both ways but the positives in this layout seems to be reinforced so i have to optimistic (clover) and enjoy the Moon+Sun 🙂 I will be ok at work and my technical knowledge will be improved in time to tackle the tasks ahead.
What do you think?