Tarot and Lenormand- Dual deck reading 23/5/2008
‘9 of Pentacles + 7 of Cups + Queen of Pentacles + 12 Hanged Man + 10 of Swords’
‘This deck was created by Leisa Refalo called Tarot of Color. Image of the cards are for appreciation and study purposes only’
’35 Anchor + 30 Lily + 34 Fish + 1 Rider + 18 Dog’
Merging the Tarot and Lenormand was introduced by Sylvie Steinbach in the ATF Secrets of The Lenormand study group. I do find it quite useful when trying to narrow down the remit of the Tarot. They seem to complement each other well. Lately, I have been working with the Tarot more and have gained some interesting perspectives in terms of understanding how I view the cards.
One point- I subconsciously have negated the fortune telling aspect over the last few months- and have actively started analysing state of play-ie understanding the current situation. This I find has more influence on shaping the future path rather than spotting future events. The Future is fluid and not fixed ! This means– when you are in the know- you can shape it by addressing the current action or inaction. Enough rambling- lets start analysing.
The breakdown will be Tarot : Lenormand..
1. 9 of Pentacles + 35 Anchor- some caution regarding finances is advised, being a little more careful with spending will aid long term financial security (Anchor). Also the option of a long term investment plan which would yield longterm benefits is suggested. Suggest gain through careful investment to ensure longterm stability.
2. Seven of Cups + 30 Lily- Beautiful illusion is just that an illusion- the victory is bittersweet as it has no permanence, possibly with regards of a lovely gentleman as described by the Lily- grey hair – 30-40’s, settled in life and already content. the sexual attraction promised by the Lily and the reciprocation by the 7 of cups-there’s a choice to be made– to act or to not act?
3. Queen of Pentacles + 34 Fish- working hard, maybe working extra hours to improve financial outlook. Fish is about business in general- queen of pentacles has her priorities with money sorted out- so not so much emotional spending, i guess. Fish is independent work ( I am employed by the Goverment), ? a business opportunity on the horizon?
4. 12 Hanged Man + 1 Rider- Major Arcana here- interesting-a period of suspension– things generally having a sense of delayed gratification- possibly to do with some much awaited news that is perhaps making its way fast ( rider).
5. 10 Swords + 18 Dog- A warning? matters that don’t materialise or disappointments in regards of a friend / friendship. this is a toughie– thic card advises do something otherwise a friendship or friend will be lost? Ok– I think I may need help with this one– I am too close to be objective about this.
Synopsis– careful with finances, consider a longterm investment plan to be financially secure- a possible relationship but not quite ‘the’ relationship (or a illusionary relationship). possible movement after a period of hanging upside down– which needs some fast acting upon because a message or news is on its way– the 5th combo- I am not so sure off- but do something or lose someone is what I am feeling is the advice.
Not a very cheery read all in all–but it is the state of play–
Any input or different way of viewing this is most welcomed–